From the initial design concept though to the completion of your wood flooring installation we offer expert advise designing the correct wood flooring system to meet your requirements.
Selecting a floor to enhance your home’s appearance, while giving you a great feel, requires you to do your homework. There are several flooring materials to choose from. It all depends on the quality you desire, level of maintenance, and the overall appearance you are looking for.
From a small hallway to the full design and installation of a gymnasium wood floor we offer experience in all aspects of wood floor systems and products to suit all types of sub floors.
Solid wood flooring
- Crafted from a single piece of timber, solid wood floors are the epitome of traditional flooring, offering a look and feel that is simply unmatched by any other. Solid wood flooring offers homes true elegance and is the perfect choice for those wanting the very best in wood flooring, if regularly maintained and refinished solid wood can last a lifetime and it is best to have professionally installed.
Laminate wood flooring
- Laminate flooring has grown significantly in popularity, perhaps because it may be easier to install and maintain than more traditional surfaces such as hardwood flooring. It may also have the advantages of costing less than alternative flooring materials. It is reasonably durable, hygienic (several brands contain an antimicrobial resin), and relatively easy to maintain.
Engineering wood flooring
- Engineered wood flooring is composed of two or more layers of wood in the form of a plank. The top layer (lamella) is the wood that is visible when the flooring is installed and is adhered to the core. It a universal product that can be installed over all types of sub floors above, below or on grade. Engineered wood is the most common type of wood flooring used globally.
- All types of underlays including, ply wood, screeds
- Carpet tiles installation